Concentric Geoscience provides a full suite of geoenvironmental consulting services for real property transactions, improvements and baseline environmental studies. Our team has a solid track record assisting public sector clients, real estate companies, private investors and business owners assess and manage their environmental risks.
Whether the need is driven by regulatory need or due diligence, Concentric Geoscience blends traditional and progressive assessment approaches with client-focused and value-based service delivery.
With our Concentric partners and wide network of professional alliances, we can assemble specialized multidisciplinary and highly experienced teams, depending on the nature of your real property assessment or remediation requirements.
Retain us for:
• Phase I, II, III Environmental Site Assessments (regulatory or due diligence)
• Record of Site Condition filing
• Remedial action planning
• Risk assessment and risk management recommendations
• Specialized groundwater studies, such as DNPL or LNPL plume delineation in overburden or bedrock aquifers
• Specialized soil or sediment contamination studies
• Regulatory liaison
Concentric Geoscience is committed to applying our technical expertise to a broad range of environmental challenges and assignments. Let us know how we can make a difference in your situation.